- Fully compliant - with the IEEE 802.11b HR standard
- Wi-Fi compliance to assure full interoperability with other vendors wireless LAN products
- Ultra-fast data transmission speeds of 11 Mbps - more than sufficient for the most common LAN-based office applications, including Internet, email, access to shared peripherals and multi-user databases and applications
- Impressive reliability - with connections that are far more robust than for example cellular phone connections
- High-quality data transmission - comparable to wired networking
- Fully secure - complex encryption techniques make Toshiba's wireless LANs more secure than most wired LANs
- Guaranteed compatibility - Toshiba's are certified by Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance (WECA) and are Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) compliant
- Interoperable - with existing network infrastructures
Wi-FI certification - your guarantee of compatibility
- There are several wireless LAN technologies and standards available on the market, but the most accepted technology is IEEE 802.11b High Rate - as utilised by Toshiba.
- Released by WECA (Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance), the Wi-Fi logo is a symbol of IEEE 802.11 High Rate quality and denotes certified interoperability between wireless devices of different vendors.
- With 802.11 DSSS compatibility, you can be assured of an expanding range of products and solutions as your networking needs grow.
The Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance (WECA)
The WECA was founded by six influential market makers. The group enables true multi-vendor interoperability by certifying that systems from different manufactures can be used within the same wireless infrastructure. WECA's mission is to certify interoperability of Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11) products and to promote Wi-Fi as a global wireless LAN standard across all markets.
Visit the WECA website